Between now and September 30th, 2016, NAAAP-Seattle is accepting submissions for t-shirt designs for the NAAAP-Seattle member T-Shirt. Show off your creativity and enter for a chance to win a Lifetime NAAAP-Seattle Membership!
Deadline: Midnight September 30th, 2016. Winner will be announced in mid October.
BY SUBMITTING YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL CONTEST RULES.
- Design will appear on the front of the shirt and may not to exceed 11” wide, 12” high. Entry may include a design for the back of the shirt (optional).
- One design per entry. Multiple entries are acceptable.
- The design must include the NAAAP-Seattle logo. To request the NAAAP-Seattle logo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyright material.
- Design in Photoshop, Illustrator or another professional design program is desired. Submit entries as medium resolution JPEG or pdf files. Please be prepared to submit the original design file in the case your artwork is chosen. NAAAP-Seattle reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Entries must be received by midnight September 30th, 2016, and sent to email@example.com. All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest”. Include your name, address, telephone number, and age (if under 18).
- Designs that are considered offensive or defamatory or in violation of any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights are not welcome. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Entries may not include: (a) profanity, nudity or material deemed inappropriate or offensive; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed here, the entry will be disqualified, along with the contestant who submitted it.
- NAAAP-Seattle has EXCLUSIVE rights to reproduce and use. Entries become the property of NAAAP-Seattle. Submission of an entry grants NAAAP-Seattle an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify and/or publicly perform the entry in any way and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without notice or consideration of the contestant. By submitting an entry, each contestant in the Contest further agrees that his/her entry constitutes an assignment of all rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and title in and to such entry and the photograph therein to NAAAP-Seattle. Upon submission you agree to forfeit any ownership and are prohibited from the independent reproduction or sale of any images.
NAAAP-Seattle reserves the right to modify or reject any entry that does not meet the above criteria. Once submitted, an entry cannot be modified. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, CONTESTANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON THE NAAAP-SEATTLE’S WEBSITE AND EDITED AT THE DISCRETION OF NAAAP-SEATTLE.